The continued growth of each of the CIPI Foundation's projects is dependent on contributions but the CIPI Foundation also increases its revenue by alternative means of funding such as grants, sponsorship, services and products merchandising.
In accordance with the founders' deeds, The CIPI Foundation will count on two major sources of income:
- agreements concluded with national, regional and local, and European authorities, for which the Foundation carries out specific tasks;
- contributions from the affiliation programmes and partnerships concluded with corporations or other organizations;
- donations and legacies to the Foundation, which the donors allocate specifically;
- endowment from the founders which makes it possible for the Foundation's projects to have a start-up fund;
- donations and legacies to the Foundation, which the donors have not allocated specifically;
- revenues from named funds and structural initiatives.